Ocracoke

Ocracoke

Sunday, August 21, 2011

If you lose, don't lose the lesson


So, a funny thing happened on my way to my blog: My email was hacked.  The hacker told many of the people on my contact list that I was in Spain and needed money.  He then destroyed my contact list.

Nice guy.  I won't bore you with the details of the hours and days and weeks spent re-establishing contacts (actually, three weeks out and I'm still working on it).  Let me just say that Yahoo was totally unresponsive and even counter-productive in my efforts to right my digital ship.  My new email address therefore is: peterh43038@suddenlink.net.

And the lesson?  The lesson if you lose?  Never place trust in anyone or anything named YAHOO!

The summer heat, I don't have to tell anyone, has made plein air painting difficult and sparse.  However, painting has happened.  So for now, please follow this url, and see the August paintings:


https://picasaweb.google.com/109557727230088604362/August2011Paintings?authkey=Gv1sRgCN38ubL9kK2y6QE#slideshow/5642724120207145714
Will be back soon with more lessons, and more paintings, and more news of Painting Purple (and other colors).

No comments:

Post a Comment